I don’t have anything elaborate for you today. I’m going to be a panelist (and a moderator) at Arisia, starting this evening, and that’s keeping me busy.
If you’re there and want to see me, check out these panels:
- Poor, Unfortunate Souls – Villainous Perspective (Fri., 8:30pm)
- Heard the Dice Hit the Table – Games as Fiction (Sat., 11:30am)
- The Stories People Play (Sat., 2:30pm)
- Shame on Slut-Shaming (Sat., 5:30pm)
- Well-Behaved Women Rarely Make Fantasy (Sun., 10:00am)
- Bleed: Emotion in Roleplay and LARP (Mon., 10:00am)
I hope you have a good weekend!